Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally, Pictures





Wow!!! I can finally post up pictures!!! These were a couple of old ones that I had prepared and tried to post up a while back. The first shows Terri's influence of the young brothers who were at Matthew's Ridge. Shortly after we arrived and she hung her hammock under the house, they all went out and bought hammocks to lay in. There other is a picture of the boat we took from Kumaka to Port Kaituma, and after this picture was taken, we stopped at a few more places along the way to take on more cargo. I had to keep reminding myself the captain wouldn't do anything to risk sinking his own boat!

Now that I know I can post up with no problem, I will select and prepare other pictures for posting. You may get sick of seeing pictures in the next few days, but it may be a long time before I can send more again